Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ice cream temptation

I'm still trying to finish off all the leftover food from my barbeque more than a week ago, which is a dangerous task. I'm not eating week-old potato salad, nothing that'll put me in the hospital like that. It's more like an opened bag of chips, a couple of bottles of Red Stripe, and a freezer full of ice cream.

So, last night after a run, a series of crunches, stretches, and weights, I had a Drumstick ice cream cone-bar-thing with fudge in the middle, which probably undid all the good that I did. It was just what I wanted though: cold, sweet, a little bit of crunch among all the smooth goodness of melting ice cream on my tongue. There was no way I could resist, really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

i bet that week-old potato salad is still delicious. a little green fuzz and extra sour juices never hurt anyone, severly. i don't think it's enough to put you in the hospital but perhaps just frequent trips to the bathroom.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home