Sunday, February 27, 2005

Catching up

So, I feel like I've been slacking. Not so much that I've been lazy, but that I've been too busy to keep up with this as I like. That, or I eat way too much and too often to keep up daily. So, here's my solution: a quick list of all the food I've eaten in the past several days.

Tuesday, February 22nd
-Ham, tomato, and cheese omelet; tatter tots; one and a half sausage links; watered down orange juice; all at the UCLA dining halls. Yum.
-Toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and a banana (both taken from the UCLA dining hall). Both were eaten on the drive home from Venice.
-Dinner was rice, lotus root and chicken soup, stir fry vegetables with seafood, some pork thing. Yum (not in a facetious way--my mom cooked).

Wedneday, February 23rd
-High tea with Colin and Eleanor at Lovejoy's on 26th and Church. I had half a sausage pasty, a warm scone with Devonshire cream and strawberry jam, salad greens with a vinegrette, cream cheese and salmon tea sandwich, pear and stilt tea sandwich, asparagus and chicken tea sandwich, cucumber and cream cheese tea sandwich, all washed down with their house black tea.
-The best tuna melt ever at Max's. Grilled tuna salad (totally not mayonaise-y at all), avocado, and havarti, and french fries.

Thursday, February 24th
-The other half of my tuna melt from last night.
-Mo and I went to Jupiter's. I had a pizza with spinach, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts, along with two beers, an amber and their sun spot.

Friday, February 25th
-Half a very tart Granny Smith apple.
-Evany left a bag of cookies she baked on my desk. I had six. They were good, with white chocolate chips, regular chocolate chips, and walnuts. Man, I ate six of those.
-Dinner at Charanga's on Mission St. Lots of "Pan-Latin" food, whatever that means if not delicious. Sauteed mushrooms, tuna cooked in lime juice, a dish of plaintains, ground beef, and black beens, spinach and pear salad, potatoes with a spicy orange sauce, coconut rice with shrimp and squid, paella, flan, and Mexican chocolate cake. A good amount of sangria.
-Party at Joey's and Neil's. Way too many banana chips, some purple drink, a beer, lots of Frito-Lay products.

Saturday, February 26th
-Lunch again at the Oakland International Airport. This time, it was the King Arthur's Special from Round Table Pizza.
-Airplane snacks: Dorito's Munchie Mix, half a pack of peanut M&Ms, half a bag of original Skittles, cheese and crackers in Jetblue packaging.
-Karen's cooking: brown rice, chicken, and asparagus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home