Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Korean taco truck!

Every now and then, I'll miss LA. And, it's not just because I'll miss my family there. I'll miss things like going to the beach and lying on the sand, winding along the 110 with the car windows rolled down and the music turned up, the warm sun against my bare skin, the endless expanse of different landscapes and neighborhoods (which, on my anti-LA days, I'll agree to call "urban sprawl"), and delicious Asian food that I've never tasted the likes of at any Bay Area restaurant during all my years living up here.

And, today, I found another reason to want to be in LA: Korean Taco Truck! It's like all my favorite things rolled into one tin rectangle on wheels! Tacos, spicy food, kimchi, being Asian, questionable food service method!

I still need to hunt down Seoul on Wheels and make time for Mission Street Food. So little time, so many eats.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home