Sunday, March 12, 2006

Late night pizza non-regrets

My interaction with Scott through my bedroom door a little after 1AM:

Scott (knocks on my door): Are you awake?
Me (under the covers in bed reading): Um, yeah.
S: Come and hang out with us.
M: Um, it's one in the morning.
(About two minutes pass.)
S: How many people are in that room? Where is he? Where are you hiding him? Come out.
M: Um, it's just me.

At that moment, I decide to put on my pants and join Scott and Seth, who are putting frozen burritos on a plate, in the kitchen. I tell them I'm hungry too (I had been hungry for hours but didn't want to eat too late at night) and Scott decides to scrap the frozen burrito idea in favor for the frozen pizza. He goes to the freezer, unwraps the pizza, turns on the oven, and the pizza gets popped inside. Twenty long minutes later, the pizza is done. Scott realizes that he left the pizza on the cardboard, causing a slightly soggy crust, but we eat it anyhow. Pretty good for Safeway frozen pizza.

2:41AM: I lie in bed with a full stomach, feeling slighty ridiculous for eating pizza at 2AM eventhough I wouldn't eat a small snack at 10PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home