Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rich and hard

I'm eating Pocky for Men in bed as I type. I literally have half a Pocky stick hanging out of my mouth and can see it as a blurry brown between me and my laptop screen. I must admit that, even with all the de Beauvoir I've read, the Pocky for Men is much better than the regular kind although maybe not as good as Reverse Pocky.

And, for those sad folks who have no idea what Pocky is, visit any Asian grocery store. It's a really a crisp breadstick covered in chocolate (but cleverly not entirely, leaving a handy spot to grasp the confection without getting melted chocolate on your fingers) and oh so good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it un-manly if I prefer the almond crunch Pocky?

Monday, February 13, 2006 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Rob, that's a silly question. Of course it's un-manly.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Pocky doesn't say it's for men. It just says Pocky. Does the Pocky for men have something more exciting in it than the regular Pocky?

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home