Monday, February 27, 2006

Lackluster

I think this has been the longest I've gone without writing. There's no real reason for the lack of posts. I've had some good meals recently (Three Seasons in Palo Alto with the former Hillegass gals, and lunch with Eleanor in the community garden behind Arlequin) and I've had some massive kitchen usage too (a huge pot full of chicken curry that'll make you cry). Maybe the newlywed magic is starting to wane, and the tired reality of commitment with this blog is starting to rear its ugly head.

4 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I knew you had commitment issues!

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I do not have commitment issues. I am ending our friendship right now.

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

you can't break up with food blog. there are so many people that are really happy with this relationship you two have. you make us smile and believe in our own relationships with our blogs. keep writing susan! keep eating!!

Monday, February 27, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger S said...

Food Blog and I had drinks last night. It got drunk and told me it loves you. Don't do this to it.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home