Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday night

Saturday night's are for lounging around in pajamas. Sure, those who say I'm young and should be going out and having fun have some validity in their opinions. But, really, sometimes just doing nothing alone is the best thing to do.

I had my evening planned. I'd order a pizza and watch a cheesy video. The pizza came from Volare's on Haight. It was a sausage and mushroom one that came very quickly and very steamy (the delivery man--he really was a man--got a nice tip). The cheese was creamy and there wasn't too much tomato sauce. The sausage tasted like fennel and the mushrooms tasted like mushrooms.

The video was Fever Pitch with Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore. Okay, I admit I wanted to see it. I actually remember having someone refuse to watch it with me in the theater and we went to see Old Boy that night instead. And, sure, Fever Pitch wasn't the best movie ever made but it was good, in a sort of way that a single girl spending an evening with pizza and beer would enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home