Saturday, September 03, 2005

Fat bridesmaid

The Labor Day weekend sent me home to LA to hunt down a bridesmaid dress that wasn't hideously covered in tafeta, pink lace, and frill. And, of course, it would have to be slimming, especially since I have a ritual LA homecoming meal at In-N-Out every time I come home to LA (it's the native Angeleno in me, no matter how much I try to deny it). Right off the plane, I had my usual, a Number 2, animal style with extra pickles and a Lemon-Up. I held my stomach in throughout the whole dress fitting that took place afterward. Hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

why didn't we try on ugly dresses? that would have been major fun... and the pictures! think of the pictures we could have taken!! i'm sure we could have laughed those burgers right off our fat asses.

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do the in-n-out straight-out-the-airport ritual too!

-alvaro

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home