Sunday, April 24, 2005

Smoothie solution

I forgot how easy it is to make smoothies. Throw some fruit into a blender with some liquid and hit blend. Simple. You can't really mess up.

The one I made today was with all this extra pineapple I had and frozen strawberries that had defrosted in their bag and then reformed into non-recognizable shapes. Really, what was I going to do with that pineapple the size of my torso that I bought because it was cheap and large and I didn't think about all the pineapple I would have to eat and a bag of frozen strawberry mush? Smoothies were my answer. And it was brilliant.

Pineapple, strawberries, orange juice and yogurt all blended into a refreshing and healthy amalgam that could be sucked through a straw. What more could I ask for on a warm Sunday afternoon?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

smoothies with alcohol... like your milkshakes.

Monday, April 25, 2005 7:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home