Friday, April 27, 2007

Cookie disappointment

After spending my Sunday afternoon reading the newspaper and editing, I had grown restless and was overcome with a strange urge to bake cookies. I had no reason to bake cookies. And, more importantly, there would be no way I could eat two dozen cookies. But, I baked away anyhow, needing to do something other than look at my computer screen.

I measured and mixed away, making chocolate and butterscotch chip cookies because that was what I had in the pantry. And, when it was all done, the cookies weren't as good as the ones from a few weeks before, when I baked for Manoella. They were too sweet and not as soft and chewy this time. Very disappointing.

So, I packed some in a Tupperware container, rang Ralph's doorbell, and asked if he wanted some. Scott had one too. Just 14 more cookies to go.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ricardo said...

Yo! Why didn't you ring my door bell?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home