Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Months with Rs

I was reading over some old posts when fear struck me. April is the last month with an R in it for a while, which means that oyster season is winding to an end (actually, I heard that oysters are still good in May, June, July and August--months sans R--but that they're smaller or something to that effect). And, this weekend is supposed to be warm and sunny (we'll see, since that's what I thought about last weekend for Berkeley Thai Temple brunch and kite flying). So if anyone wants to see if Buddy can still make it deep into Marin and want to have a cheese, wine, and oyster picnic, let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't like oysters, but I do love cheese and wine.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

i wanna shuck!

Monday, May 01, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home